Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spider Bite

No, this is not a drink being served at the clambake this weekend... It's what I have on the right side of my rib cage. I think that some little critter took a bite out of me on Friday and now I have a red, hot, swollen, tender circle about FOUR INCHES in diameter on the right side of my rib cage. On Friday and Saturday I felt really weird and "flu-like" - turns out those are symptoms of spider bites. I even went to the doctor today - they were impressed by it. It might not actually be a spider bite (spiders rarely bite), but it sounds cooler than a bug bite. I went to the doctor because in rare circumstances spider bites can be extremely dangerous and even fatal. Basically, I didn't want to miss the clambake...

I still like spiders...

No comments:

Post a Comment