Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gratitude

I am grateful for Abby's cancer. I am grateful for my old house. I am grateful for the leak in my skylight that drips on the edge of my bed. I am grateful for my utility bills. I am grateful for my friends and family. I am grateful for my agility students. I am grateful for my incredible crew of in-home pet therapists. I am grateful for the comforter on my bed keeping me warm. I am grateful for the breeze blowing outside. I am grateful for Sampson's illness last February. I am grateful for my employment. I am grateful for the new people that have recently entered my life. I am grateful for wine. I am grateful for all the cats that have found me when they needed help. I am grateful for parties. I am grateful for Emmy's episode of founder in January. I am grateful for the tomatoes still ripening in my garden. I am grateful for everything and everyone in my life. During a visit to the ATMA Center Swami Shankardev once said, "Just remember, it's all good. Even the bad."

I wouldn't be who I am without the support and challenges that have come my way. I am grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment