Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nothing Much Happened Today

So...I was thinking...nothing much happened today. Then I thought - "How many miracles had to occur in order for me to think that 'nothing much happened today'"? My 14 1/2 year old dog, who almost died 1 1/2 years ago repeatedly escaped the yard to bother the neighbors' dogs - miracle. My 1994 Honda Civic with 300,844 miles on it drove another 40-some miles today - miracle. My 16 year old horse who foundered in January was out on pasture for 1 1/2 hours and then we rode merrily around the field bareback - miracle. My 12 1/2 year old dog who has a nasty, rare cancer was threatening to decapitate the mailman earlier and just jumped up into the window seat to watch squirrels - miracle. That's four miracles right there, and that's just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment